Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Birthday Bliss, Tractor Pull, Kiara and My Garden!

Hi!

I've been very naughty and haven't blogged in FOREVER! Heaps of cool and exciting things have happened since I last blogged.. The weather is beautiful and warm - sometimes too warm. It's different because it's humid here...i'm enjoying it though. :-)

My BiRtHdAy!!!

I guess the most exciting thing is that I had my 19th birthday last week! It was one of the best birthday's ever! Seth surprised me a few weeks ago with an awesome birthday present...a 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV!! He like just drove home with it....and said "Happy Birthday Honey!" I was speechless...I was like "you can't be serious!". It was a fantastic and fun surprise.

My SUV is sooo pretty and in really good condition. It's black and is an automatic which is nice! It's really cool it has: automatic windows, CD player, electric seat adjustment, 4 cup holders, funky little lights like in an aeroplane that you can shine wherever you want, automatic 4WD, a really really roomy backseat and the backseat folds down, a large boot (truck), leather seats, tinted windows and other cool stuff..

Here are some pics...



































Isn't it cool!!!
Anyways...on my actual birthday my sister-in-law, Jean, took me shopping to a horse shop because I was looking at getting a saddle. We didn't just find a saddle though, we got EVERYTHING I needed to ride a horse! Guess what colour most everything was??

So...we got
  • a 15" barrel saddle, it had been on a horse twice and it was heaps cheaper because of that! It fit's Beauty (the horse) fantastically!
  • a purple blanket
  • a head stall/bridle with awesome purple glittery diamonds
  • a bit
  • a breast plate that matches the head stall
  • purple riens
  • a belly sinch...it feels so cool cause it's neopreen
  • a purple halter
  • a purple lead rope

Everything looks awesome and I love it!!






When we got home from our shopping trip Seth and I went for a ride! It was really really fun. I loved it! I can't wait to go riding again. After than we went to Seth's parent's house and had a cookout with hotdogs on sticks and smores...mmmm...chocolate! It was a great day!

TrAcToR pUlL

A few weeks ago Seth and I went to a tractor pull. It was cool. It's basically suped up cars and tractors pulling these huge weights as far as they can. I couldn't beleive the black smoke that came out of those things!!! We had some interesting guys in front of us....they all had a bit too much to drink by the end of the night. The tractors were soooooooooooo loud!!! I was so glad I took ear plugs...








KiArA

Kia is going fantastically well - you can't even see the limp anymore. she looks a bit stiff in one leg but that's it! She's so silly and can be very naughty at times...hopefully she'll grow out of it! She's growing like a weed I can't beleive how big she is! Hopefully she continues to heal and will get completely better.

My GaRdEn

My Garden is growing like crazy! We have beans and peas ready. One of my tomatos is turning red and I have little tiny capsicums (peppers) and cucumbers growing. It's so cool to see it grow. I'll post some pics another day...I took pics a month or so ago but it's grown so much i'll need to take more so you can see how big it is... The corn Seth's parents are growing is taller than me!! Today I need to get my beans and peas ready to freeze because the other day we picked a 5 gallon bucket full of beans!

Anyways..that's all I can think of to post about. I'll try my very best to keep upto date! Love you all!

6 comments:

Deb said...

wow!! Your life sounds SO exciting, and I'm glad you were suitably spoiled on your birthday! Your SUV and horse stuff is mad!!

Megan (well der) said...

omg i dont think u are liking ur life in the usa very much!! It all sounds so exciting, and I can see why u wanted to move over there and not the other way around (ie seth moving to australia!) I LOVE ur car its soooo sweet!! Can I get one??? lol

LOUD? said...

Your car looks really good! (I'm really impressed Seth!)
Tha horse stuff is so cool too. Purple is the best.
There is so much smoke and it's really noisy too.

You have a cool life :)

Love Nomes

Rinni said...

Awesome car! You'll have to take me for a ride in it one day...;p

Glad you had a cool birthday, and I think we all agree with Naomi that purple is indeed the best colour ever!

Cool to hear kiara is doing better and your garden is growing so big! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Claire! Good to hear from ya!

I don't mean to alarm you, but everything in your car is the wrong way around!!! :oP
Very cool!

Can't wait to see your vegies!

Glad you had a cool birthday.

Clairey said...

Lool Livi...i'll have to get it changed won't i!!