Thursday, May 3, 2007

Videos of Kia

HI!

Pete's awesome video's of the kids inspired me to figure out how to post video's through you tube...it's actually very easy. So I took some videos of my beautiful Kia.

This first one is her sitting and then lying down on command. We're still working on it but she's getting pretty good.



The second one is Kia playing with her milk bottle...and me yabbering on in the background. She is such a silly puppy.




Enjoy...I shall have to post some more video's later...

BYE

8 comments:

Rinni said...

Hey! Welcome back! The video's of Kiara are awesome - she's very cute! You'll have to put pics or a video on here about your veggie patch! :)

LOUD? said...

Hey Claire

I can't get the videos to work :(

That happened to Pete and he had to go to his youtube account and change the settings from private viewing to public, otherwise it won't let people watch them.

Or you can individually invite
people to subscribe to your youtube and watch it at the site.

Nomes

Clairey said...

Ok - I just made it public so you should be able to see it now. :D Thanks for the advice nomes - there had been other ppl who couldn't see it either so im glad you figured it out :-)

LOUD? said...

Cool

They worked straight away!
Well done, she seems quite obedient.

Now you'll have to put on all sorts of videos!!

I'm pumped!

Zarna said...

She's such a cute puppy dog!

Zarna said...

you should take her to the yodelling veterinarian of the alps!

Clairey said...

lol -im sure they could do wonders!!

Deb said...

aww, gorgeous!! I love your smile, Claire, and Kia's eyes.

She is a good padawan, and you a good master. You have trained her well.