Wednesday, January 3, 2007

HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR!!


Hey Everyone!!

Happy New Year! ( I know I'm three days late but hey..) 2007 is finally here (i'm gonna be 20 next year, lol). I hope everyone had a wonderful time as they welcomed in the new year. As we enter the new year, I thought it would be a nice time to reflect on the year that has past with this servey type thingy that I was sent in an email. So here goes....


1) Where did you begin 2006? In America at Seth's sisters' house watching movies.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? Engaged

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Yep, pretty much all year, well..at least until 2 November.

4) How did you earn your money? Working at Target Country

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? Not that I can recall

6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Well I had to go to the police station to get a police check and get finger printed for my visa.

7) Where did you go on holiday? America, the Blue Mountains and I went to Sydney a few times but I don't really class that as a holiday...

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Travellers Cheques..lol

9) Did you know anybody who got married? Yep! Me and Seth, and Seth's cousin Dusty got married to Stacey

10) Did you know anybody who passed away? No

11) Have you run into anybody you left high school/primary school with? Yep - I saw heaps and heaps of people this year...it was really cool!

12) Did you move anywhere? Yep, to the lovely, although slightly cold state of Wisconsin.

13) What sporting events did you go to? Well I went to the School Swimming Carnival and Athletics Carnival but I'm not sure they count.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to? None

15) Are you registered to vote? Well I was...and then I unenrolled because I was moving overseas...so I guess the answer is no...


16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? Jamie

17) Where do you live now? Warrens Wisconsin

18) Describe your birthday. I slept untill my Mum woke me up because Seth was online and so I talked to him for ages. I helped Mum make my cake and then I iced it and we had my fave food - Chinese for dinner. I can't really remember much else...

19) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006? Hmm... I can't really think of anything that I did that was unexpected...everything big and influentual was pretty much planned...

21.) What's something you learned about yourself? hmm... I don't like eggnog



22.) Any new additions to your family? Yep heaps - a mother-in-law, father-in-law, two sisters-in-law, a brother-in-law and three adorable nephews, Ethan, Evan and Crusher.. :-)


23.) What was your best month? October - I got married!!


24.) What music will you remember 2006 by? Scissor Sisters - I don't feel like dancing and Summer of 69 - they remind me of school.


25) Who has been your best drinking buddy? I don't drink alcohol but my favourite fizzy drink, drinking buddy will always be Katie cause we always used to mix the different types of fizzy to create new and exciting drinks


26) Made new friends? Um...not that I can think of...2006 was more of maintaining old friendships...


27) Best new friend? No one...


28) Favorite Night out/in? Any of our famous game nights are always well worth it! They are the best!

29) Any regrets? Hmm... I wish I had eaten more Cadburry Chocolate and Milo because im having withdrawals...lol


30) Did you get ur nails painted? Yep! I got them done the day before my wedding with my bridesmaid Amy.


So, that's my review of 2006. Hope you liked it. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had heaps of fun and spent it with family.

This is a picture of our very first christmas tree!

Anyways I shall blog more later!


CYA


8 comments:

LOUD? said...

Hey Claire
Cool Blog.
Your tree looks awesome. We didn't even have a tree until 3 years ago. Is the photo in your trailer?
You should post some photos of your home so we can see it. It is so hard to imagine it!
Your UAI is fantastic!!! You must be pumped!

Zarna said...

welcome back!

Will H. Donaldson Family said...

very nice posting! Fun!

Deb said...

hey Clairey, thanks for your review....I stole it for my blog, hope you don't mind!

pretty tree indeed. How was it having your first white Christmas as a Frost?

Clairey said...

Hey Guys - Christmas was cool but there wasn't much snow, which was dissapointing... :-( Our tree was real, I still haven't taken it down cause it looks cool.

When I get a chance, I'll take some pics of our house so you can see it. It's a nice little place - it's just the right size for the two of us.

Cya!

Anonymous said...

lol we had know (in summer) and u didnt (in winter)...ok, easily amused as always :P
happy new year to you too, teddy bear :)

Rinni said...

Cool blog! Nice to see you back online! Thanks for dropping by on mine too!
Happy New Year to the both of you!

Zarna said...

Say the word and I will send more milo