Friday, January 26, 2007

Ploughing!

HI!

We got more snow last weekend!! It was snowing when we went to church, and I got to shovel the snow of the footpath. It was so fun except my hands were frozen by the time I had finished. I kept snowing for ages...and we got about 4-5 inches.


Seth is contracted to plough about 40 mobile phone towers so we had to plough all of those. We left on Sunday after church and ploughed till late and we ploughed for the next 3 days. All up we did about 1900kms!!! How crazy is that!! We didn't leave Wisconsin but we travelled around and saw heaps of cool stuff. It's so fun to see the snow come off the plough. It's strange but it doesn't seem like we travelled that far because you stop all the time and get out and stuff. It's much easier than just straight driving.


Nearly every house has icicles hanging off the roofs! It's so werid. I got Seth to grab one from somewhere so I could eat it. We took some pics of me with my icicles......



KEEP SMILING!

4 comments:

Deb said...

LOL, that's a full-on icicle!!

LOUD? said...

Cool

You sound like working is heaps of fun!!!

Cool you've got my artwork on your blog! Thanks. i feel very honoured!

Sam starts school on Wednesday and then I will start doing some more......Maybe a snow pic? You can inspire me!

Zarna said...

You eat icicles off someone's roof? what if they wanted to eat it

Rinni said...

Why is natural ice always so much more fun to eat than 'fake' ice?!
Just make sure it's not yellow...! ;op