Friday, January 5, 2007

Star Wars Pics!

Hey!

When I was reading Naomi's blog the other day I was greatly amused by the Star Wars inspired M&M pictures, so much so that I went in search of more. I found some more on the official M&Ms Mpire site. I loved them and I thought those other Star Wars fans out there would also appriciate it so I put them on my blog (I also inlcuded the one Naomi had, incase you didn't see that)...Enjoy!





I have to say that this next one is my personal favourite...I laughed at it for a long time.


Aren't they great! Seth hasn't ever seen any Star Wars movies...(I know it's sad but true). Will, Deanna and I were planning on introducing him to the wonderful series.

Speaking of M&Ms, I was eating some the other day and I was examining the packet and it said you could make personalised M&Ms! So I checked it out on the site. Unfortunately for all the fantastical Aussies out there this is only allowed in the USA but still it was very very funky. You pick two colours and then you can write a message to go on it. I was excited so I thought I would share my awesome discovery with you.

Cya!

P.S It's my half bithday today! I am officially 18 and a half! Woohoo!

9 comments:

LOUD? said...

Those pics are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! I think I will have to print some off at Big W as photos. I haven't been to taht site yet! I just did Google images and stole it from somewhere else.
I saw a cool one at the movies, but they wouldn't let me have it :(

WHO have you married? An imposter who has never seen Star Wars?!!?!
I trust you will reform him......

Clairey said...

Hey Nomes,
Glad you liked the pics! I know I know, its so sad that Seth's never seen Star Wars. I am working hard to change him. I think he'll enjoy it.

Deb said...

whoah!! really cool pics, thanks for sharing - and those personalised m & ms sound SO cool....maybe you can get some to commemorate your first baby (no pressure, lol!)!

And GASP about Seth & Star Wars!! Didn't that come up as a major issue in pre-marital counselling?!! At least he has you now to save him from ignorance of the force ;)

And happy half-birthday

Will H. Donaldson Family said...

So, shall we start Seth on Starwars episode 4 on Sunday? We would love to have ya! We'll provide the movie and the place. You bring the Seth and the M&Ms!

Are you sure he isn't secretly a
"Sethlord" ?

Will

LOUD? said...

Hey Clairey!

I stole the mpire pictures for little side pics in my blog. i am in love with them!

I found the m&m site really annoying to use!

You are cool. Sorry to steal some of your coolness!

Love Nomes

Deb said...

oy, Claire! I left a message for you on my blog....

:)

Anonymous said...

the pics r cool, and i heartily agree with the comments made regarding Seth not having seen Star Wars, but what I actually wanted to say is this...the pic of the dog you've got in ur side bar looks heaps like the Mercy Dog, Mako!! :)

Clairey said...

Hey Kookie! You have a dog at Mercy! I'm very very jelous, especially if it looks like the pic. I found it and thought it was adorable - i just love puppies....

LOUD? said...

Hey Claire

Just dropping in to say hi. How are you?

We miss you around here. Pete started work today, he is the only male there (at the preschool).

Anyway, not much else happening! Kids still say Cleth and Saire!!!